February 03, 2009

Good Morning

Good morning! Just thought I would sit down and write while Noah is happy watching the Baby Mozart dvd in his bouncer. Sometimes the bouncer and the Baby Einstein dvd will entertain him for hours.

I'm up early this morning. I only have a couple more days left until I have to go back to work. Eight days off of work is WONDERFUL. It flies by so quickly though. I am always so thankful for the time off to spend with Josh and Noah.

Thought I would share with you this morning my latest endeavor. I have started a scrapbook for Noah. I want him to be able to look back when he is older and enjoy the memories. I love scrapbooking! In fact, there have been several nights I have stayed up WAY too late and the next day I am completely exhausted. I just can't help myself. I get so excited about each page I am creating.. the time flies by. The pictures below are some of my favorite pages! Enjoy!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Libby, Love the blog! You've done a great job of setting everything up! I'm wouldn't call myself a problogger, I've just played around with it long enough to get the hang of it, and you will too soon. When I first started mine I e-mailed all friends and family to let them know and then added it to my facebook profile too. One thing that helps is to comment on other peoples blogs. Its fun to receive comments and usually that will send others to your site as well. Any other traffic I get are either from pictures or words I've posted that others are looking for or from other people's links on their blogs to mine. I use statcounter to monitor and check out who is actually looking at my site, its really interesting. Then for people to know when I update is really up to them just checking the site, but you can recommend Google Reader which is what I use to read blogs. You add subscriptions (the blogs you read) and every time you check it it will have the most recent post on that blog there waiting for you. It helps keep track of the many blogs I read as well as let me know who has updated. (I did a post a while back on Google Reader, http://kakipants.blogspot.com/2007/09/here-i-am-loving-google-reader.html to this might help.) Best of luck with the blogging (let me know if there are any other questions you have, I'm happy to help!) and I look forward to more pictures of your cute boy on here!