August 03, 2009

Just a Couple of Sweet Pictures

Chriselda is in town, and she is coming over tomorrow to hang out with us and take Noah's one year photos! Yay! We are really anxious to see her and catch up! With that being said, it's late, and I have a lot of picking up around here before she comes over tomorrow, so I need to get off the computer and get busy!

But I do have some pictures of Noah for you! You know by now I can't post anything without a few pictures or a video.

Noah has become quite good at ignoring my camera lately (hopefully he doesn't ignore Chriselda's camera tomorrow), but the other day he was in such a smiley mood and just being a silly little guy.


What a silly face Noah!




Look at those curls! I think it is about
time for his first haircut! It's so cute because
when Josh's hair gets long that is exactly what
his hair does.


What a sweet baby! I just love him to pieces!

Also, we want to wish Gay Lynn (Grammy) a Happy Birthday tomorrow! We miss you and can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ohh, He is getting grown up a little by little each days so fast! Wow! His smile is so cute just like his mommy! :) I have noticed his hair is getting grow up a little.... So cute!