January 01, 2010

Christmas Morning

I know it's almost a week late, but here is our Christmas at home with just the four of us. What a wonderful Christmas morning we had together.

Photobucket

I think Noah's favorite gift was his football. Can you tell?

Photobucket

Opening up another gift. Yay! The learning alphabet apple!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Einstein, well, the look on his face makes it painfully clear that he wasn't very thrilled about his new bowls. I have a feeling he would have rather had a piece of bacon.

Photobucket

What a sweet little face! I *adore* this little guy.

Photobucket

3 comments:

sarah said...

I love his pj's!

And, to answer your question...no, Augustine is not yet potty-trained. He is 20 months. We have a small potty for him ($5 from IKEA) that he'll occasionally sit on, but doesn't really understand how to go on it yet. He often tells us when he poops, although he still hates having his diaper changed. After he tells us, we ask him if he needs his diaper changed and he'll say "No." We're trying to get him used to the idea of going on a potty...we're not really sure either about potty training. I think 2-2 1/2 is pretty typical - just depends on the kid...and I've heard boys can have more trouble with it than girls. We've talked about just hunkering down at home for a weekend and having him go naked so we could catch him -- kind of like a boot camp potty training. Don't know if it'd actually work, though.

Erica Nye said...

Einstein is so funny! I can't believe how well he poses for pictures.

Libby's Life said...

Hey maybe our boys will both play on the Cowboys together! That is my husbands favorite team and he wants him to play for them!!!