March 06, 2010

Funny Surprises

I have to be honest and tell you that I wasn't planning on writing tonight {I know, shame on me}. I am just physically & mentally worn out. My poor baby Noah has been so sick the past couple of days; he's just miserable. We went to the doctor today and found out that Noah just has a viral infection {don't you just love to hear that as a parent}, and there wasn't much the doctor could do for him. I am definitely thankful that it's nothing more serious, but at the same time I'm frustrated knowing the infection just has to runs its course. It's been so hard watching my sweet baby in pain. I've done all that I know to do for him, but sometimes it just doesn't seem like it's enough. I'm sure all you parents out there know the feeling. We're praying for a quick recovery for our sweet little Noah.

So anyway, I decided to sit down to write tonight because I wanted to share with you what I found when I opened the refrigerator earlier this evening. I love little Noah surprises. It was exactly what I needed tonight. It brought a smile to my face and I just couldn't stop laughing. And, I always want to remember these funny moments, so I decided to sit down and write.

Photobucket

Noah put his sippy cup in the fridge! And since he likes to sneak things in the fridge without telling mommy, there is no telling how long it has been in there. He is such a funny little guy. Thank you Noah for giving your Mommy a good laugh tonight. Love you sweet boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CJ:....giggle....another treasured moment :)

Angie said...

Ohh yes that's funny! He is so adorable! He wants to make you a happy!