April 18, 2010

On Cloud Nine

I am floating on cloud nine.
Wanna know why?

Photobucket

I can't believe it!

When I submitted my picture in the
iheartdesserts photography challenge a few days
ago, I never in my wildest dreams thought
Bakerella {just love her!} would pick my picture
to be in the Top 10!

I still can't believe it!

And Noah was just so sweet.
He was smiling ear to ear & started clapping because
he could see Mommy was very excited about something.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the news with
all of my wonderful friends and family!

If you would like to see the "iheartdesserts" winning photos
{there are so many pretty desserts!} just click here.

Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

Photobucket
p.s. A big congrats to my blog buddy, Amanda, for winning 1st place!
And thank you, Amanda, for letting me know about the contest.

7 comments:

The Christians said...

CONGRATS!!!! You totally deserve it!! Loved your pix!

Linda P. said...

Oh my stars, Miss Libby! I am so proud of you! That is the greatest! I would be so excited, too. Yay and yay!

apryl said...

just so you know...I think yours was better some of the others...you should've been like second or third!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH.....LIBBY!!!...they had to make mistake...yours looked like it could have came in somewhere with the first and third! NOT SIXTH!!! What were they thinking....however....YES!!!...top ten is awesome gurl and you deserve a nice treat....um..on JOSH..heehee...that's right..you have won a nice treat on Josh. He is gonna take you out to your favorite dessert place and treat you well. You, Libby, have earned it. HUGS and Congratualations. LOVE YOU!!!- cj

Kasey said...

Congratulations Libby! I'm so happy for you! You definitely deserved it. And how cute that your little man congratulated you too. He's so sweet! That photo really is a great one. I can see why it got picked. What a great job you did!

Melanie Lyons said...

Wow congrats! I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at all the pictures! I agree with Apryl you should have been placed higher.

floodedsoul said...

SOOO proud of you!!!!!

congrats!!