December 31, 2010

Favorite Moments & Posts of 2010

What a great year we have had! Here are my favorite moments and blog posts from 2010.

1. Hosted my first linky party this year. It was fun! Thanks to each one of you who linked up and participated. I loved reading about all of your wonderful family traditions! If you missed it, you can click here to read everyones Christmas traditions and start planning for next year.

2. Vacationed in beautiful Mexico with Josh. It was perfect. We are already planning our next adventure!

3. Noah didn't like Santa this year, but Josh did.

4. I started a new blog. It is a collection of all things that inspire me on a daily basis. Are you following along? Hope so!

5. My favorite Noah moments: here, here, here, and here.

6. Noah was involved with his very first Christmas Program this year. Have you seen the video? Oh goodness, it is cute!


8. Noah turned two this year. Sigh.

9. Need a little help with your blog? Check out the tutorials I posted this past year. And for those of you who have used one or two or several of them, I hope you found them very helpful!

10. I met the fabulous Bakerella in Dallas this past October! And I gave away one of her signed Cake Pop books! Definitely one of my favorite giveaways!

11. I made my first batch of homemade play-dough {super easy!} and Noah loved playing with it.

12. Noah dressed up as Buzz Lightyear for Halloween this year. It was his first year to go door to door; he loved it! Really, I think Mommy and Daddy loved it just as much as he did. What fun we all had!


14. I signed up for Home Ec, so I could teach myself how to sew. I have loved every minute of it! Some of my favorite projects were the tote bag, the NoNo Monster, and the gift pouch.


16. My sister got married this year! Many thanks to the wonderful, Chriselda, for giving Abby memories she will be able to look back on forever.

17. Experienced my first Black Friday. Was it worth it? Nope, don't think so.

18. My favorite post about Einstein and Noah. And this one is definitely runner up!


20. My submitted picture to the iheartdesserts challenge was picked top ten! Such an exciting moment for me!


22. Did you know my hubby holds the title of "Oreo eating champion?"

23. I had the amazing opportunity to go to Jamaica on a mission trip this past summer; what a blessing it was to be a part of God's work there. I'm embarrassed I've only posted this about the trip, but regardless if I end up posting about it or not, it was a life experience that will always be etched in my heart. And guess who is leading a group to the same place I went this past Summer? Josh! So excited for him!

24. Sorry ladies, he's all mine!

25. I was nominated for i am mommy's "Awesomest Overall Blog" award! We were so very close all the way to the end, but ended up in second place. What an honor, regardless! Thank you for all of your votes and support our little ol' blog.

26. Snow? In Fort Worth?


28. What fun we had at Mayfest this year! Definitely want to make it a family tradition.

29. How could I forget? Still makes me cringe just thinking about it.


31. I have made so many amazing blogger friends this past year and I am so thankful for each one of you!

Happy New Year Everyone! The countdown begins...

Photobucket

14 comments:

The Christians said...

Oh my goodness!! I loved the trip down memory lane! I had to click on every link and look back at all those wonderful posts. I had forgotten about Noah looking at his belly button in the oven! That is too stinkin cute! You have such a beautiful family! Makes me so thankful we are blogging buddies (haha and friends in real life too!).

Amanda said...

An amazing year... so many blessings!!

Amanda

Jami Nato said...

love the run down. excited to continue our bloggy friendship this year!

jillian sara said...

Libby I love your blog sooo much. :) thank you so much for helping me this last year with my blog. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this year!!!

Chrissy said...

What a great recap of your year! So much fun to read and look at!
I especially like no.29!! So funny and cute!

So glad we met! Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve! You are a big inspiration! Thanks for everything!

Hugs xxx

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

My goodness, what a big year with so many exciting memories!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Thank you for this awesome list!! I'm going to go back through and look at a lot of these posts! Hope you had a wonderful New Year! (ps, I'm leaving you an award on my blog!)

ASHLEY said...

Nice post! I'm going to follow you on tumblr as soon as I figure out my login info!! Love your favorite posts about Noah! Here's to another blessed year for you and your family!

Unknown said...

you achieved so much!! I should do this year in review. thank lordy i have a blog otherwise i would forget!

Anna Elder said...

hello! yes, i've been following you for awhile. i saw that you came to oklahoma and have a pug so i couldn't help but follow and keep up. love the pictures. i have a pug too. we've been in edmond since April and love the east side, but main edmond traffic kills me!! :) happy new year!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Noah as Buzz is still my all-time favorite.

danielle @ take heart said...

love this look back! :) happy new year, friend!

Bonnie @ This Young Mama said...

Happy New Year! I wish you and your boys an amazing year! I love your new inspiration blog, it's SO inspiring lol :)

Erin Ward said...

Oh my stinking goodness. I will spend hours pouring over that blog tutorial page. So so so helpful!