August 24, 2011

"A Tickle, Daddy!"

Noah loooooves to be tickled.
And he especially loves it when Daddy does it.
There is just something about that Daddy-claw
that makes it almost unbearable, yet so fun.

Of course Noah is always begging for more.
He will plead with Josh, screaming
"A tickle, Daddy!" "A tickle, Daddy!"
"A tickle, Daddddddy!"

Photobucket

I love these pictures because they capture
both the torture and the joy Noah experiences
when the tickle monster is after him.

Oh little Noah,
I'm sure glad you are Daddy's little tickle buddy!
Otherwise, he might be after me!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pictures are so fun!! When I was a little girl, I used to say "Tickle me, pweeaze!" And now it turns out that my son is just the same..he often says "tickle me, pleas!" I love it! It's so darn fun hearing these little boys giggle, isn't it?? :)

Amanda said...

That is too adorable! :)

Linda P. said...

Haha! Fully understand why you want Josh to do his tickling with someone other than youuuu! What a beautiful smile that Noah has.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Those pictures just made my heart so happy!

Ashley Eiban said...

Oh these are precious! Love them and the 'real life' to them! :D

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Those pictures are precious!