August 18, 2011

Us

Well, we tried.
Photobucket
Half of my head is cut off, but oh well.
I still love this picture of the two of us.

This past weekend we took a trip to
visit family and friends in Amarillo.
It was the perfect ending to our Summer.

The weather was beautiful...
especially when the sun went down.
We spent many evenings swinging on
the porch enjoying the coolness of the
weather we long for here in Fort Worth.

We snapped this picture one evening as we
sat outside together in the quietness of the night.

Just the two of us.
It was splendid.


Photobucket

11 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

it IS a great picture :)

The Christians said...

Aww...precious! Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Melissa said...

Aww, cute pic. you guys look so happy and carefree.

hilary said...

we do that too, taking a thousand photos and never getting the perfect shot. those are the best though!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Still cute!

Alicia said...

cute picture!

Linda P. said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. Nice picture of you two (or should I say you one and a half. Hee hee. Couldn't resist. : p

Mommy Girl said...

adorable - cut off head and all!! PS - I found the BLoonies at Toys R Us - I've been looking for them for years!

Jami Nato said...

amarillo!

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Love it.

Amy J said...

Hi Libby! Thanks for the blog love over on my post :) I don't think I've stopped by your blog before... oh! silly me...it's awesome!!