November 08, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump

So the last week or two I haven't
been great about posting iPhone pics.

It's time to play a little catch up
because it's real easy to get behind!

Photobucket

Our perfect little pumpkin!

Photobucket

Kisses from Mommy while waiting
for our lunch at Panera Bread!

Photobucket

About a week before Halloween, Noah got in the
mail the cutest trick-or-treat bag from his Mimi.
Ya'll, my mother is amazingly talented.

She sewed the bag using burlap and then used
stencils and black paint to make a pumpkin
face on one side of the bag and the words
trick-or-treat on the other side.

Photobucket

And she filled it with a bunch of yummy goodies!
Noah loved digging through the bag pulling out
all the fun things Mimi had sent him.

Photobucket

Noah all bundled up and ready to take his
first ride in our new jogging stroller
{which I totaaaally love}.

Photobucket

Noah's first time to clean out a pumpkin!

Photobucket

Helping Daddy carve the pumpkin.
Such a fun night!

Photobucket

A cute little pumpkin Noah painted
at Mother's Day Out.

Photobucket

Sunday naps are the best!

Photobucket

My iPhone was looking pretty pitiful
after I'd accidently dropped it on the
ground and shattered the glass.

Oops!

Turns out to be the best thing I could have
done because Josh ordered me a white iPhone
replacement cover and put it on all by himself.

{It's a crazy complicated process replacing the screen and
back cover of the iPhone... I don't know how he does it!}

Yay for my smart techy hubs!

Photobucket

Messy little chocolate face!

Photobucket

So the other day at Target Noah and I
somehow ended up in the bra section.
And while we were walking through the aisles,
Noah did something that surprised me, but
I thought it was totally adorable and it brought
a smile to my face each time he did it.

He would pick out a bra and then
he'd walk up to me and say,
"Try the red one Mommy."
or
"Try the purple one."
He came up to me several times
asking me to try on a specific color.

It was too cute!

Photobucket

Diggin' the checkered shades Noah. :)

Photobucket.

Noah in a hat? What a surprise. :)
Photobucket

We got to spend some time with Noah's great
grandmother, Nanny, while she was in town
to watch the Rangers play in the World Series.

We ate some yummy Mexican food and ran a couple
errands with her. We all had a great afternoon together
and we were so happy to have the chance to see her!

Photobucket

Noah giving one of his Veggie Tale customers a trim.

He got the cutest Veggie Tales play dough set
from his great Uncle Rich and Aunt Sherri
{and Madison and Taylor too!} while they
were in town visiting this past weekend.

Thanks ya'll! He totally loves it!

Photobucket

Last weekend Noah and I got spend Saturday with some
of our family from Oklahoma, including my cousin, Brandon,
whom we haven't seen in a very long time. He will be going
to Korea this December, so my Nana planned a little
get together in Fort Worth to surprise him
and spend some time with him before he leaves.

We loved our time with everyone
and had a blast at the Stockyards.
Thank you Nana, Roger, Rich, Sherri, Taylor,
Madison, and Brandon for the fun times!

Photobucket

Uh oh! Somebody got in trouble!


Noah was begging to ride the mechanical bull at
the Stockyards, and the nice guy running the ride
let Mr. Noah sit on it for a couple minutes.
He loved it, and was not a happy
camper when he had to get off.



I could have watched
Nana & Roger
dance all night long.
They're so cute together!

Photobucket

5 comments:

mom said...

Lots of catching up to do! So many cute pics. Love the one of Noah Josh and Nanny.

Beth Ann said...

Great pics- LOVE the bra story/picture! :)

Linda P. said...

What a great collection of random photos, Libby! I loved scrolling through to see them all.

Mary said...

I love all the pictures! The one with the bras cracked me up.

I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. :)

Rachel said...

Fun! I have to play catch up all the time :). Love that veggie tale play dough thingy! I had one similar when I was little cutting the hair and all...I my have to get that for the kiddos!