January 13, 2012

Currently

Happy New Year... um, 13 days later! It's a good thing I didn't make a resolution to blog more this year because I'm starting off the year in a funk. Really, the truth is, I've been super lazy lately and just not in the mood to sit down and blog. Anyway, I'm here {yay!}, and it feels good to be back. To ease back into blogging, I thought it would be fun to link up again to the "currently" series at Perfectly Imperfect. Let me know if you link up too! I'd love to stop by and read what you've been up to.

current book(s)
current playlist(s)

Photobucket

current color
nothing.
and only because i'm in a desperate need of a pedicure!
thinking of going gold...

Photobucket
what do you think?
or i might just stick with one of
my favorites: it's bouquet with me

current food
just ate a handful of honey
roasted peanuts... yum!

current favorite show(s)
so... i'm gonna have to go with my
current favorite movie for this question.
is so good. go watch it!

current needs
to start working out again
*sigh*

current triumphs
day 13 of no dr pepper!

current bane of my existence
my mouse-- it's all over the place!
perhaps it needs some new batteries??

current #1 blessing

Photobucket

current indulgence

current outfit
pajammmas!

current excitement
my mom finally got an iPhone!!
now i can send her pics of noah without
having to email them to her. so nice. ;)

current mood
tired

current favorite quote or verse
"find something you are passionate about and
keep tremendously interested in it." -- julia childs

"above all else, guard your heart, for everything
you do flows from it." -- proverbs 4:23

current favorite app
cut the rope

Photobucket

super fun game
warning: very addicting!!

current favorite product

Photobucket
if you like a tingly, refreshing, open-up-your-senses
type body wash, you'll love this stuff. trust me, it's
totally worth the twelve bucks. find it at your
local bath and body works.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is my FAV body wash!!! i get it every year in my stocking! the first time i bought it, i was a little embarrassed because it's next to/in the men's section at BBW ;) love the list- and go with the gold polish!!!

Anna Elder said...

um yeah…cut the rope is SO addicting! I get sooooo agitated though. Like WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS ONE!!! I'm going to have to check out that body wash. yum!!

Chicken Recipes said...

Very nice blog yoou have here