January 21, 2012

Six Things

1. Noah has been into monsters lately. It's really quite cute. Last night, right before bed, Noah told his daddy "The monster is sleeping in my bed." Then Josh said, "Well, you can snuggle up with the monster then." Meanie! Thankfully, Noah isn't scared of the monster in his room. Perhaps it's a nice monster like Sulley from the movie Monsters, Inc. Have you seen the monster vanishing spray? I think it might be fun to make some to have around just in case his monster turns scary. :) Another great Pinterest find!

2. Remember the Valentine printable I made for you all last year? Well, I thought about making another one this year, but apparently there's no need. The printable is all over Pinterest. My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw it had been reblogged 1,392 from just one person. ONE person. Nuts! And not only that, the printable was published in the most recent issue of the the craft magazine Mollie Makes. I'm not sure i'll ever be able to top that one!

3. I gotta say, I never thought I could do it. Today marks twenty one days since my last Dr Pepper. Crazy, ya'll. But it was definitely time to make the cut. Some days have been a struggle, but overall, it really hasn't been too bad. And now I drink more water than ever. I crave it. Yes, crave water. And oh how thankful I am for crystal light when I need a little taste of sugar in my life. It's been a good thing.

4. Last night we went as a family to see Beauty and the Beast in 3d. I forgot how much I loved that movie growing up. There were several times I caught myself singing along with the songs. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Josh giving me the "will you shut up" look. Ha! I love that Noah's now at the age where we can go to the theater as a family and "watch a big movie." So fun!

5. I hit the jack pot at Bath and Body Works last week. I got four of the 14.5 oz three wick candles {that are normally $19.50 each} for a little over $30. I can't remember the exact price, but I think they were maybe $8 each. SO cheap! I love when I find good deals. Go get yourself some smelly good candles!

6. I'm about to celebrate three years of blogging! Yay! I think we should celebrate with a couple giveaways. It's been like forever since the last one. Don't miss out--I have some really great shops lined up!

Have a lovely Sunday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Christians said...

No way!!!! I can't believe that about your printable! Well, I can! You are super talented. :-) Way to go, girl! That is super stinkin' awesome! Haha...now I'm going to go to bed with images of Noah snuggling with monsters stuck in my head!

Annie said...

Hi Libby! I stumbled upon your blog a while back, no idea how? Anyway, I just wanted to send you a quick note to tell you how great I think you are! It's still shocks me when you feel like you relate to someone you've never met... very strange. Thanks for your awesomeness!

Annie

P.S. Clearly we similar taste too because I repin everything of yours on Pinterest, ha! :)