April 23, 2012

Onesie Cuteness

I've been dying to share with you the adorable onesies my mom made recently!
In the next few weeks I will be attending a couple of baby showers, so
I called my mom and asked if she could come up with something cute.

 Goodness, did she pull out all the girly stops!
Pinks... frills... polka dots... ahhh so cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll be set someday if we have a baby girl. :)

Thank you mom... so much!
You are amazing.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lindsey Jo said...

how cute!

Jen said...

seriously adorable! I'm in LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Ah, these are adorable!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Those ruffles! Totally CUTE!

Love on a Budget said...

So cute!! I love ruffles, especially on babies :]
Visiting from "embrace the camera".
Très bien

Linda P. said...

These are very cute, Libby! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Yongju Theme said...

Thank you for writing thiss